"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
At Kleinplasie Museum Restaurant we only have one objective: To serve the very best of traditional South African cuisine in an efficient and friendly manner. Our traditional specialities includes: Biltong starter, 'waterblommetjies', bobotie, chicken pie, karoo lamb and oxtail. We have exciting breakfast and light meal options available as well as tea time treats. Join us every Sunday for our widely acclaimed and very popular traditional three course buffet lunch starting at 12:00.
We cater for functions of any size and nature: Conferences, 21st birthdays, product launches, matric farewells, weddings, year-end functions, birthday functions, christenings, etc.
We cater at our own facilities at Kleinplasie, or at any venue in Worcester and surrounding areas. Set menus are available, but a menu reflecting your personal requirements can be arranged.
We do cater for special diets such as: diabetic, halaal and vegetarians but requests for these diets must be confirmed one week in advance.
- Lacto-ovo-vegetarians:no animal flesh, but eat animal products such as milk, cheese and eggs.
- Lacto vegetarians: plant food and milk, but no meat, poultry or eggs.
- Strict vegetarians (“Vegan”): neither animal flesh nor animal products.
Guests enter the premises at their own risk. You will be responsible for breakage or damage incurred by your guests. This includes tablecloths, flower stands, all crockery, windows, etc.
- 26 years’ experience
- Excellent, efficient and friendly service
- Affordable prices
- Outstanding quality
- We undertake to make your function something very special.
- 10% service charge is not included in our prices.
- We look forward to welcoming you here.
Worcester 6850 023 347 5118
We are available any night of the week for that perfect celebration! Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and many more! Sweet temptations for all occasions!